Monday, December 7, 2009

To Do List

1. Voice recording
I will record my voice in my apartment, my computer has a microphone
2. Program
I am still not sure which program i will use but i am trying to narrow it down very soon. So
So far from what i have found they all work pretty well so now its just the process of
choosing one.
3. Installation
Yes i will have to install it on my computer
4. Recording
I will be recording my own voice
5. Adjustments
I am not sure yet which program i am downloading so im not sure if i will have to make any
other adjustments but im sure i will have to. I might have to free up some space on my
computer but thats all i know of so far

so far i still need to
1. Find a program to use
2.make sure my microphone works
3. Come up with a layout
4. Also i think i need to come up with a better script

No comments:

Post a Comment